Become an acceptance points
Questions about registering as an acceptance location
Companies operating in the areas of tourism, mobility, catering or leisure activities may accept Reka Money. There are three different forms of Reka Money, each used for a different segment: Reka-Checks for holidays & leisure, Reka-Lunch for catering and Reka-Rail for public transport.
Registration is free. A commission is charged per transaction. The commission is 3% for Reka-Checks and Reka Rail and 2.5% for Reka-Lunch. This includes promotional activities through our channels.
Display a Reka sticker at the entrance door or checkout where customers can clearly see it, for example. You can order Reka stickers in the customer portal under “Material”.
The different forms of Reka Money
Questions about the different forms of Reka Money
Reka-Checks and Reka-Rail must both be accepted in digital and physical form. Reka-Lunch is only available through the Reka-Card.
The three forms of Reka Money are each used specifically in a different business segment:
-Reka-Check is for providers in the areas of tourism, leisure activities, gastronomy/catering and mobility (e.g. petrol stations, mountain railways, etc.).
-Reka-Lunch is used for all types of restaurant and catering services.
-Reka-Rail is used for public transport services.
Yes, you can accept either one or both forms of Reka Money. In order to make the best possible use of the potential for acquiring new customers, we recommend accepting payment by both Reka-Check and Reka-Lunch.
Reka-Card and the card terminal
Questions about Reka-Card and the card terminal
This takes a maximum of ten working days.
You will receive confirmation from us by e-mail. Activation of Reka-Card cannot be done automatically on all terminals; some terminals require manual activation. In such a case you will be informed accordingly.
The transactions must be submitted within 30 days.
The customer portal
Questions about the customer portal
You will receive your login user name and password by post after registering. If you forget your user name or password, click on “Forgot password” when logging in. We will send you new login information.
Just create a new one.
Handling of physical Reka-Checks
Handling of physical Reka-Checks
No, you are not obliged to give change in Swiss francs.
No, but you must verify that the packet is still intact and has not been previously opened. As there are different types of packaging with different denominations in circulation, please check the amount at the time of settlement.
You must send us the Reka-Checks for reimbursement. All the materials required for submitting the Reka-Checks, such as special envelope for valuable consignments and bordereaus = are provided free of charge.
Yes, so that we know who submitted the checks and what amount you sent us. You can either fill out and print the consignment note online in the customer portal or fill out the delivery bordereau by hand and enclose it with the checks you submit for reimbursement. Important: A receipt must always be enclosed with the checks you send for reimbursement.
n the customer portal under “Order materials”, you can request that these items be sent to you.
In order to avoid losses by post, the following rules must be observed when
sending Reka-Checks and Reka-Rail vouchers:
- Consignments of Reka-Checks totalling up to CHF 1,000 must be sent as registered “R” mail (letters with proof of delivery). Postal receipts must be kept. All losses must be reported directly to Reka (T +41 31 329 66 79 or email@example.com). The shipping envelopes available free of charge from Reka must be used for mailing. Postage by registered “R” mail is reimbursed proportionally on an annual basis in accordance with the conditions defined at reka.ch.
- Consignments of Reka-Checks totalling between CHF 1,001 and CHF 10,000 can be handed in at the post office for mailing. Only special Reka mail sacks (available free of charge) may be used as the container for this type of consignment. Receipts stamped by the post office and including the consignment number must be retained. Consignments of this kind do not need to be franked. A list of all the post offices accepting such consignments can be found at reka.ch/acceptancepoints.
- Consignments of Reka-Checks totalling between CHF 10,001 and CHF 80,000 must be sent by SecurePost (T +41 848 73 28 73). These types of consignments are collected by SecurePost at the domicile/office of the acceptance point and do not need to be franked. The relevant mail sacks can be ordered at the following location: post.ch/docucenter > SecurePost > Art. 213 472.
- Consignments of Reka-Checks totalling more than CHF 80,000 must be divided into several consignments, each of which must be accompanied by its own bordereau.
The amount is never reimbursed on a one-to-one basis because the commission is deducted from the amount to be paid. Sometimes there is also a discrepancy between the amount declared and the amount of the checks actually returned. Please note that if you send Reka-Rail and Reka-Checks in the same consignment, you will receive two separate payouts.
The payment serves as your confirmation. Should we find any discrepancies, we will inform you in writing.
We adjust for discrepancies automatically. You will be paid the amount that we have received in the form of checks.
Reka only assumes responsibility for damage or loss provided the following conditions are met:
- Reka-Check dispatches up to CHF 1,000.- are sent by Registered „R“ mail (letters with postal certificate). Postage costs for registered "R" items will be refunded annually, from 6 dispatches a year, at CHF 5.- per item.
Important: You must absolutely keep the postal receipt. In case of loss report directly to the Reka. Please use Reka dispatch wrappers (free from the Reka).
- Reka-Check dispatches from CHF 1,010.- to CHF 10,000.- can be delivered to the Post office. As packaging for this means of delivery, please use exclusively the special Reka valuables envelope (freely available from the Reka).
Important: Absolutely keep the receipt with the dispatch number and the Post Office stamp. These dispatches must not be stamped.
Please note: Some Swiss Post Offices do not offer these services. You will find your nearest suitable Post Office here.
- Reka-Check dispatches from CHF 10,010.- to CHF 80,000.- are sent by SecurePost (Tel. 0848 73 28 73). These dispatches are collected from your domicile and must not be stamped. You may order the corresponding valuables envelopes on SecurePost.
- Reka-Check dispatches of over CHF 80,000.- must be separated into several dispatches and a separate slip must be completed for each.
Address your dispatches as follows: Reka, Postfach, 3001 Bern.
Postage costs for registered "R" items will be refunded annually, from 6 dispatches a year, at CHF 5.- per item.