of the Reka Holiday offer
Building projects for more sustainability, handicap accessibility and variety
For Reka, sustainability means treating nature with respect and searching for forward-looking supply and waste-disposal solutions. That’s why we are constantly modernising our facilities. Be it with thermotechnical renovations that save resources, the expansion of activities in a holiday village or wheelchair accessible holiday resorts.
Major projects 2022
- Reka Holiday Village Lugano-Albonago: new building opening in early summer
You can find all the information here.
- Reka Holiday Village Lenk : Planning new construction
- Reka Holiday Village Thurgau-Bodensee: Preliminary project
- Parkhotel Brenscino: study
Partial renovations 2022
- Renovation of the Reka Holiday Village in Magadino
- Renovation of further flats at the Reka Holiday Village at Hasliberg
- Renovation of Reka holiday flats at the Swiss Holiday Park
- Renovations at Golfo del Sole (Terrazza, others)
Flats in other buildings were renovated from November until start of the 2021/22 winter season.
To be continued ...
We have renovated the whole resort including the Private Spa and linked it up with the municipality district heating system.Reka holiday colony Chesa Engiadina Madulain
- Golfo del Sole: refurbishment of flats, bungalows, public areas, Beach Restaurant
- Completion of new theming for Sörenberg (the Entlebuch adventure)
Realised projects in 2019
- 80 completely renovated bungalows on the dunes by the sea
- All studios have been renovated and modernised
- Renovation of the indoor swimming pool and new furnishings for the common area
- New seminar area in the Parkhotel Brenscino
- Reka Holiday Village Wildhaus: Renovation of apartments and the common area
- New theme at the Reka Holiday Village Sörenberg