New construction at the Reka Holiday Village at Lugano-Albonago
We are building an entirely new Holiday Village from November 2, 2020, till April 14, 2022. The plan is to extend the resort with ten holiday homes and optimize it to comply with our environmental standards. With this new construction we are in line with our strategy of regularly adapting holiday resorts to the needs of our guests in compliance with our sustainability strategy.
● 50 holiday flats
● 7 buildings
● Seating for 80 in the restaurant
● Community house with a social area
● Panoramic pool and children’s paddling pool
Our sustainability concept includes:
● Optimization in compliance with cutting-edge environmental standards
● Timber construction
● Adaptation of the holiday resort to Reka guests’ specific needs, including barrier-free accessibility
● High-density building and conservation of resources thanks to structural recycling
● Implementation of Implenia’s own environmental approach with special focus on waste, water, noise, air, soil
End of construction work and the opening of the new resort are scheduled for spring 2022.