Holidays with your beloved four-legged friend!
Whether families, couples or singles: true dog lovers certainly don't leave their pet at home during the most beautiful time. The Reka holiday flats in wanderlusting Switzerland are ideal for holidays with dogs. There is a cosy spot almost everywhere and always plenty of nature all around for adventures together.
Where at Reka is the dog allowed?
We offer dog-friendly Reka holiday apartments all over Switzerland, in the Jura, in the Valais and Bernese Oberland, in Central Switzerland, in Ticino and Grisons and also in the foothills of the Alps in Eastern Switzerland.
In a holiday apartment in Switzerland, there is no long journey for you and your dog. You arrive at your holiday destination completely relaxed and can start enjoying yourself straight away. Whether you want to take a relaxed stroll across meadows or breathe fresh Alpine air while hiking high up in the mountains, you and the family's best friend will find holiday bliss in these resorts:
- Reka Holiday Village Montfaucon
- Reka Holiday Village Blatten-Belalp
- Reka Holiday Village Lenk
- Reka Holiday Village Hasliberg
- Reka holiday residence Rougemont
- Reka Holiday Village Sörenberg
- Reka Holiday Village Disentis
- Reka Holiday Village Wildhaus
- Reka holiday residence Brissago
- Reka holiday residencee Gandria
- Reka holiday residence Magadino
- Reka holiday residence Chesa Engiadina Madulain
- Reka holiday residence Scuol
- Reka Holiday Resort Swiss Holiday Park, Morschach
- Parkhotel Brenscino Brissago
In addition, some of our partner providers advertise holiday homes in Switzerland that are suitable for dogs. There are also some abroad.
Holidays with dog: Book now!
The number of flats is limited. We therefore recommend that you book early. Please register your dog already when booking (for online booking: note in the field "remarks").
- The surcharge per dog per night is CHF 10 and is payable on site.
- A maximum of one dog is allowed per holiday flat (further dogs on request).
- Dogs are only allowed in selected flats. These are marked accordingly with a signet
- Guide dogs are allowed free of charge