Register the Reka-Card and secure credit balance
Cashless payment and online credit management
From 2021 you will be able to obtain the practical Reka-Card instead of Reka-Checks at Coop retail outlets. With this card you can pay cashless at countless acceptance points and contactless as well for amounts of under CHF 40. As usual, you benefit from a 3% discount with the Coop Supercard. Register your Reka-Card so that you can easily manage your credit balance and see that it is safeguarded in case of theft.
The Reka-Checks remain valid and can still be used.
Register and take advantage of the following advantages
As soon as you have registered your card, it will be combined with a personal account. Without registration your credit balance is only linked to the Reka-Card and not secured if lost. For the first year, we offer you the account management fees. After that, these come to CHF 6 a year.
Register your Reka-Card in 3 minutes
Do you already have a Reka-Card?
If you already possess a Reka login, you don’t have to register again. Just log in to your personal customer portal and transfer the credit from the card to your account.
Obtaining a Reka-Card at Coop: it's that easy.
The essential in a nutshell
- The Reka-Card can only be obtained on presentation of the Coop Supercard.
- The minimum amount for a top-up is CHF 10.– in Reka Money and the maximum amount per day is CHF 3,000.– in Reka Money. Per top-up you are automatically credited with 3% of the amount.
- Means of payment accepted are cash, MaestroCH, Supercard credit card (Mastercard, Visa & Visa Prepaid), Visa Debit, Debit Mastercard an VPAY (other credit cards are not accepted).
- The card and account fee comes to CHF 6.– annually and is automatically debited from Reka credit with the first deposit. If you register your Reka-Card in 2021, this first annual fee will be waived and refunded to your account within a few hours.
- The Reka-Card can also be given as a gift. The recipient can register online, change the PIN and also gets the CHF 6.– refund if registered in 2021.
- If you already have a Reka-Card, you can transfer the credit from the unpersonalized card to your Reka account via the customer portal.
- A non-registered card can be loaded with up to a cumulated maximum of CHF 5,000.–. For further top-ups registration is compulsory.
Paying with Reka Money: from the alpine cabin to a visit to the zoo!
Whether it’s for sport, culture or relaxing in the countryside – you get more with Reka Money. Countless acceptance points all over Switzerland take Reka leisure money. There’s something for all tastes: from restaurants and hotels, to fitness centres and wellness oases right through to museums and leisure parks. In addition, you can use Reka Money for public transport tickets, in travel agencies and petrol stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
With the Reka-Card you pay cash-free. When you register your Reka-Card, it offers more security (e.g. in the event of card loss). With the Reka-Card you can pay to the nearest cent as well as cash-free. In addi-tion, you can use it to pay in lots of web shops and Reka partner apps, such as e.g. the SBB or FAIRTIQ apps. These can be found under “Finding acceptance points”.
When you register your Reka-Card, your credit balance is secured and protected thanks to a personal PIN. If you don’t register your Reka-Card, the PIN pre-printed on the front of the card is valid and pro-vides no protection in case of card loss.
The Reka-Card is free of charge for 2021 for Coop staff members and Coop customers. From 2022 the annual card fee will be CHF 6.- in Reka Money.
Yes. You can. The beneficiary can register their Reka-Card upon reception and change the PIN. The credit balance is thus secured.