As holiday planning at the moment can be a major challenge involving a lot of uncertainty, we are always happy to help and adapt our cancellation terms. For winter 2020/21 holidays (bookings up to and including Easter 2021) and for all new bookings between 01.11.20 and 31.01.2021, regardless of the travel dates booked, we offer you the following conditions:
Reka Holiday Villages and Resorts:
- Cancellation: For the price of CHF 50.00 as well as a Reka Holidays voucher worth the amount of payments already made up to 10 days prior to arrival and insertion in the mailing list for the start of bookings for the winter 2021/22 season.
- Postponement: Possible for CHF 50.-. If the cost of the new booking is lower than the previous amount paid, you receive a Reka voucher worth the difference. Up to 10 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation: For the price of CHF 50.00 as well as a Reka Holidays voucher worth the amount of payments already made up to 42 days prior to arrival.
- Postponement: For the price of CHF 50.00 for the same or a higher cost regarding the new booking or, respectively, according to the General Terms and Conditions, for a lower cost up to 42 days prior to arrival.
Please note that these terms can be adapted to the current situation at any time.
- Center Parcs: All information can be found here.
- The Golfo der Sole and our partner facilities abroad remain closed during the winter season. We shall be publishing the terms, conditions and measures for summer 2021 as soon as possible.
If you wish to rebook or cancel your holidays:
Kindly get in touch with the central rental office via firstname.lastname@example.org together with the contract number and your required holiday dates and destination.
Information concerning AXA travel insurance
For existing bookings with the conclusion of a travel insurance policy, which do not yet have a specific Corona exclusion, the following condition applies;
AXA will pay the cancellation costs for holidays and travel to countries for which travel restrictions / travel warnings apply, at the earliest 30 days before the start of the trip. Cancellation costs are also covered if travel restrictions are suddenly imposed again due to a second wave. If a country imposes entry restrictions (border, quarantine) up to a certain date, Axa will cover the cancellation costs of trips commencing before that date. If someone falls ill with Corona and is therefore unable to travel, this is generally covered, even for contracts with the additional condition Corona. You can find the latest information at any time at https://axa.ch/en/insurance/coronavirus/intertours-travel-insurance.html.